Terms and Conditions
Site Terms & Conditions
The information presented on this website is of a general nature and not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
The documents and related graphics published on the Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We disclaim any and all liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential, including in negligence) suffered or incurred by any person relying on this information including as a result of any omission, inadequacy, insufficiency or inaccuracy in its content.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by any person:
2. in connection with or in any way relating to the Website or its contents including documents, information and/or graphics contained on the Website; and
3. in connection with or in any way relating to the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the Website.
You indemnify us against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising from or relating to:
2. your breach of any law.
Terms & Conditions Prascend Owner Competition
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences 1/03/2016 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 30/11/2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. To enter individuals must, during the Promotional Period, must go to www.talkaboultlaminitis.com.au or www.talkaboutlaminitis.co.nz and fill in the information form regarding the competition. Your horse or pony must have been prescribed Prascend by your veterinarian. You must create an account. A series of questions must be answered. then once form is fully completed entry form you may upload before treatment and after treatment photos of your horse or pony over the next several months to show resolution of clinical signs. The Promoter reserves the rights to retain photographs of horses and ponies. They may be used in future promotional materials including features on the website.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, falsified or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the answers submitted and the quality of the photographs
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person per animal. Multiple animals may be submitted
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Entries will be judged at Boehringer Ingelheim Pty Limited, Animal Health Division, 78 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia before 12:00pm on 31/12/2016. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There are ten (5) prizes to be won. The five (5) entries judged to be the winners will each receive a Rambo® Horse Rug (or equivalent if sizing is not available). The size of the rug will be communicated by the owners.
12. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is ANZ $2500. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and will not, in any circumstances be responsible for or liable for any costs associated with the use of the prize.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Rambo Rugs®.
20. The Promoter is Boehringer Ingelheim Pty Limited (Animal Health Division) 78 Waterloo Road, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia. ABN 52 000 452 308. Telephone: (02) 8875 8800.